We offer sizing kits for an additional fee, or you may follow our sizing guideline chart. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds this set is sold as is. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Every order comes with
1 x Nail File
1 x Nail Buffer
1 x Nail cuticle trimmer/Cuticle Pusher
2 x Alcohol Pads
1 x Cleaning Brush
2 x Sheet of 12 Gel Nail Tabs
1x Nail Glue
How to Apply Press-On Nails
- Clip your nails. For a longer lasting press on manicure, clip your natural nails short.
- Clean your nails. Remove all polish and clean your nails well with soap and water to ensure a clean base for your press-on manicure. If you have it on hand, clean them with rubbing alcohol using a cotton ball or alcohol pads, from there, dry your nails completely and move to the next step.
- Pick out your nail sizes. Choosing your nail sizes before you start applying them is a must so that you aren’t trying to find your size with wet glue on your hands. For an even more perfect match, file the sides of the press-on nail to fit your nail beds. You have the option to get a customized set in the options below.
- Apply one nail at a time. One finger at a time, cover your whole nail with glue, then align the press-on with your nail bed and press down firmly for 20 seconds, your manicure will last up to two weeks.
4 Ways to Make Your Press-On Nails Last Longer
- Make sure your nails are completely clean before applying your press-ons so that dirt, oil, or other debris doesn’t prevent the glue from fully adhering the press-on to your real nail.
- Apply your glue with how long you want your press-on nails to last. If you’re hoping to switch up your nail look just for the weekend, use a couple of drops of glue, or double-sided nail stickers; if you want your press-ons to last for a week or more, cover your entire nail in glue.
- opt for shorter nails. Although long coffin, stiletto, and almond- shaped nails are fun and intriguing, the longer the length, the more likely they’ll be to snag on something and accidentally pop off.
- Skip baths or just remember not to submerge your nails underwater. Since press-ons are designed to come off with just soap and water, letting them sit under soapy suds for long periods can shorten their wear.